|Options||15" matte steel grey - ,
17" matte steel grey - ,
19" matte steel grey - ,
21" matte steel grey - ,
23" matte steel grey -
|Features|| * Around town
* Built for commuting, a Ridgeback Rapide offers the perfect combination of speed, comfort and practicality.
* Adaptable and stylish with the durability needed for everyday use. A short test ride of one of these benchmark commuter hybrids will confirm why so many people choose a bike from this popular category.
* With the strength of a mountain bike, road geometry and smooth rolling 700c wheels, the Rapide's sleek aluminium frame is built using size specific tubing to provide a responsive yet resilient ride.
* Reliability is essential when a bike is used for daily transport. A full Shimano drivetrain ensures accurate and consistent shifting over time whilst Continental puncture resistant tyres make a significant contribution to many puncture free miles. Mudguard and rack fittings are standard on all Rapide models.
* With wide ratio gearing, ergonomic triple density grips and a comfortable saddle, a Ridgeback Rapide is commute ready as well as being a practical and fun way to get around town.
|Frame||6061 heat-treated aluminium|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano TX55|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano TX51|
|Chainset||Shimano FC-M171 48/38/28|
|Cassette||Shimano 14-28T 7-speed|
|Handlebars||Riser black finish|
|Front Brake||Tektro 836AL 'V'|
|Rear Brake||Tektro 836AL 'V'|
|Rims||Aluminium 36 hole|
|Tyres||Continental Contact 700 x 37C|
|Saddle||City Comfort 2|
|Seatpost||Alloy Micro 27.2 mm|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification and availablity before buying.